Lead Node.js Developer – City Of London
A thrilling opportunity to join an innovative Fintech start-up who are in search of a hardworking and experienced Lead Node.js Developer. You will be the right-hand man to the CTO, leading a team (Hands-on) of Back-End Developers and building and maintaining all projects going forward.
- Developing quality, scalable and clear code efficiently
- Devising RESTful APIs and integration with 3rd party systems.
- Show good leadership expertise and help the team make realistic and achievable delivery commitments.
- Carrying out Quality Assurance, bug fixing and diagnostics
- Receive and interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
- Bringing new ideas, making suggestions and constantly seeking to improve our processes.
Key skill set
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with Node.js
- 1 years’ experience working with React
- Involvement in working with AWS
- Ability to complete a project from beginning to end
This is definitely an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss! If you're interested and want to apply for this exciting opening please send over your CV to apply.
Location – City Of London, United Kingdom
Job Type – Permanent
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum