.Net Team Leader – 3 Month Contract
A global Ecommerce client based in central London are looking to bring on a .Net Software Development Team Lead after a phase of restructuring and now they’re prioritising the growth of their development team which is 5 strong at the moment but has a good roadmap for growth.
The .Net Team Lead will lead development projects managing the full delivery and corresponding with key stakeholders. This position will have this individual working across a variety of projects and give them the opportunity to shape the development for the future.
Some projects in the future include AI, machine learning, codeless development and augmented reality.
- Managing the development team with a hands on approach
- Developing complex systems and software
- Requirement taking
- Recruiting/Interviewing for the team
- Contributing to the strategy of the business and defining the working methodologies for the future
- Staying up to date with the best technologies in the market and implement them into the team
- Knowledge of CI/CD and cloud technologies
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- In-depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Past experience of delivering requirements within the calculated time frame
- Architecting and designing high level software
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Previously would have worked on Ecommerce software
- TeamCity/Octopus Deploy
Daily Rate: £400 - £425p/d
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Liverpool Street, Central London
Length: 3 Months +