Ruby Developer – City Of London - Permanent
Retail e-commerce client is searching for a Ruby Developer to join their team for their East London head office. As a Ruby Developer, you will be working with the development team in order to develop, maintain and enhance on the company’s technologies in areas of tools, core as well as their customer facing system.
This will involve the Ruby Developer to:
- Develop and maintain the company’s flagship e-commerce applications
- Creating new applications by designing, implementing and then maintaining them to add to the ecosystem
- Resolving any troubleshooting issues and discovering requirements
- Facilitate development and test applications
- Working in an Agile environment
- Testing applications
This Ruby Developer must have at least 1-2 years commercial experience working with:
- Ruby on Rails or Sinatra
- Experience working on building on Ruby on Rails apps and API
- TDD, BDD, Test Suites and RSpec
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Gem development and ecosystem
- Git or GitHub
Advantageous skills for the Ruby Developer:
- API-Lead platform experience
Please send CV across to apply.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
Location: East London
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum