Senior C++/Embedded Developer - London
My client are the biggest global energy equipment supplier in London and they are growing massively!
What my client is looking for
My client is looking for a highly motivated and intelligent Senior C++/Embedded Developer, and have a passion for software engineering that goes far beyond simply being your day job. You have a lot to do, and you will be a highly self-motivated, rapid coder with an excellent development workflow, which may include a development structure or process that you have created for yourself to aid timely delivery, accurate estimation, and adequate testing and robustness of the end solution.
- 3 years’ experience developing real-time embedded applications
- Good Experience with C/C++ for embedded
- Experience with object oriented concepts
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Experience writing for “bare-metal”, Good experience implementing using RTOS
- Experience implementing Internet connectivity using TCP/IP, WIFI, IOT protocols
- Experience implementing Field bus communications such as CAN, Modbus, ZigBee
- Appreciation of development methodologies e.g. TDD, Agile, and willingness to co-develop appropriate internal processes
- Experience writing control programs for dynamic systems consisting of different interacting elements
- A working knowledge of electrical engineering or physical sciences
- An appreciation of functional safety concepts
- Continuous integration as applied to firmware for devices
- Experience in setting up automated FW testing and verification
Interviews will be taking place immediately!
If you are interested in the role or would like to hear more please call me on 0203 328 0383 or drop me an email email@example.com