Senior Java Developer - 6 months contract - Central London
Senior Java Developer required for an industry leading fin-tech client (Best 100 Start-Ups in 2017) to work with cutting-edge technologies and lead the development of their core award winning platform. They are based in the heart of Central London in Canary Wharf and are looking for a Senior Java Developer to come on board and join their growing team of 4.
The Senior Java Developer will be involved in a greenfield project developing a new strategy platform for clients and customers where it will allow them to use their platform in an efficient and effective way. You will be joining a team which are highly-motivated and experienced, where you will be working closely with the frontend and backend developers.
The successful candidate will potentially get the chance to lead junior developers once the project is up and running.
- Extensive Java experience
- Proficient in Spring, Hibernate
- Strong TDD/BDD
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Proven experience with source control, unit tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working a start-up environment
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Configuration Management Tools - Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Location: Central London
Length: 6 Months
Daily Rate: £450 - £500 a day
If this role is for you and you are looking to start immediately then don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity as interviews will be taking place immediately. Please get in touch with me with and send over your latest CV.