Senior Java Developer – 6 Month Contract
A major Investment Bank is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing team on a contract basis. The project involves migrating an existing Swaps-centric document management application off of a 3rd party technology/platform and onto an in-house technology stack. The replacement application is being written completely from scratch and is a great opportunity to work on a greenfield project.
The Senior Java Developer must have a strong background in Spring, especially Spring/Integration and Spring/Batch with a mixture of good Core Java skills including Web development (Spring MVC preferred), ETL and Oracle would be ideal.
The required technical skills are as follows:
- Java 8
- Spring MVC / REST services
- Spring Security
- JCR (Java Content Repository) / Apache Jackrabbit
- Angular 4 (or 2)
- Maven, Eclipse/Intelli-J
- Messaging (Jms, Tibco), Xml
- Svn, Git, Jira, Ci/Cd, Devops
- Unix, Linux
- ETL/ELT processing
- FpML, FIX and other banking protocols and standards
- Knowledge of GemFire or Coherence
- Knowledge of JMS/MQ
- Exposure to Capital Markets or Trading
Please send across your CV to apply. Interviews taking place immediately.
Rate - £550 - £600p/d DOE
Location – London City
Length – 6 Months+
Start – ASAP