Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst is required for a leading Global Software provider who specialise in logistics and the supply chain.
- Help their clients in defining, scoping, process mapping and gathering requirements.
- Take software requirements and functionality and then create the resultant functional / technical documentation.
- Work closely with the design, testing and functionality teams within their client’s business.
- Ideally 2+ years experience as a business analyst
- Previous experience in either code, database or a web based role either as a developers or analyst
- Familiarity with configuration, coding, testing and writing scripts would be a bonus.
- Good communication skills and experience working with external clients
- Excellent planning, organisational and presentation skills
- Focus on quality and detail with ability to identify gaps and join the dots.
- Experience of any Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Freight Forwarding or Manufacturing would be regarded as advantageous.
Please send over your CV to apply as they are looking to interview immediately.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)