A global eCommerce client based in the City of London are looking to bring on a UI/Front-End Developer after a phase of restructuring and now they’re prioritising the growth of their development team which is 5 strong at the moment but has a good roadmap for growth.
This position offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and to get hands-on with a variety of Greenfield projects. Some of the projects in house at the moment include VR, IOT and AI.
Key skill set
- Must have minimum 5 years of commercial Web Development experience
- Excellent UI/UX Design skills
- Excellent knowledge in UI technologies & frameworks
- Strong front-end skills, specifically HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass, Less)
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework
- Knowledge of GULP, GIT
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Development of responsive Web applications
- Developing quality, scalable and clear code efficiently
- Carrying out Quality Assurance, bug fixing and diagnostics
- Bringing new ideas, making suggestions and constantly seeking to improve our processes.
- Ability to help the team make realistic and achievable delivery commitments.
- Receive and interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
This is a magnificent opportunity to show your skills and be part of a leading team! If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to apply.
Location – City Of London, United Kingdom
Job Type – Permanent
Salary - £50,000 per annum