Junior Frontend Developer
Exciting opportunity to work in the Heart of City of London’s insurance sector. My Client is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Frontend Developer to join a growing IT team. As a Junior Frontend Developer you will be working on projects developing web applications, designing and building API’s. You will also be given the opportunity to learn new technologies, frameworks and languages.
Responsibilities to include;
- Developing web Applications using low-code technology
- Learning and evaluating new technologies, languages and frameworks
- Designing Database diagrams and database entities
- Building and designing API’s
- Unit testing and developing automated unit and system test scripts where possible
- Testing new features
A Junior Frontend Developer should have experience in;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working as a Junior developer
- Experience of the persisting data and relational databases
- Exposure to low-code development
- Working knowledge of SQL
A Junior Frontend Developer would benefit from experience of;
- Degree in Computer Science or Similar
- Strong interest and a passion for technology
- Details oriented
- Creative and innovative
Please send across your CV to apply.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)