Lead Frontend Developer – Digital Agency
I am currently working with a growing digital agency who require a very hands-on Lead Frontend Developer to work closely with the CTO and lead the development team. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the largest brands globally but also have the expsoure to the latest technology.
The right Lead Frontend Developer must want to be hands-on with the development and also have a Frontend/Design background. Having commercial experience in an agency environment would also be a benefit.
Lead Frontend Developer Required Skills:
- Have commercial experience as a Lead or have mentored more junior developers in the past as a senior and looking to move up into a lead position.
- Fully capable in modern front-end web layout technologies using HTML5, CSS and corresponding frameworks.
- Capable of server-side integration, RESTful APIs and manipulating JSON data.
- Solid PHP server-side development skills and familiarity of popular frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Database management and SQL.
- Highly aware of mobile web considerations, responsive layouts, mobile browser feature compatibility.
- Creative Agency industry work experience advantageous but not necessary
- Be naturally curious about technology and always want to know the best way to solve a problem
Please send across your CV to apply as interviews will be taking place immediately.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Location: Tower Bridge, London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)