The role will involve designing, developing, documenting and maintaining industry-leading media services and implementing new back-end APIs. It will primarily be back-end, but feature front-end work for debugging, testing and helping on other projects.
- Front-end web development- HTML, CSS
- Web service design, development, documentation and maintenance
- Investigating bugs and integration issues
- Working with team members to achieve common goals, such as pair programming, code reviews and agreeing integration designs
- Node.js (commercial experience)
- REST services and APIs
- HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written English
Please send across your CV to apply, interviews will be taking place immediately.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)