Ruby Developer required for a leading hospitality client that are looking to rebuild their backend services from the ground up. They are currently building features on their latest digital and mobile offerings and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge technology.
- Extensive Ruby knowledge in a commercial environment
- Experience working on scalable web applications
- Grape or Rails APi
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with microservices or service based architecture
- Worked in an agile environment
- Loves to write clean readable code
- Git & GitHub
- Excellent Communication Skills and proactive nature
- Building and deploying features for the newest digital products
- Helping build tooling and improving the ecosystem
- Building the occasional feature on their legacy systems
- Spending time discussing ideas and implementation, and planning sprints
- Helping improve internal process and how we work with the business
- Maintaining, contributing to and creating open source software and visiting talks and conferences
This is a great opportunity to shape the future of their technology and culture as they are putting tech first!
Please send across your CV to apply as interviews will be taking place immediately.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)