Scrum Project Manager
Scrum Project Manager is required for a global hospitality client based in the city of London to help deliver multiple digital projects. The Scrum Project Manager will have access to work with modern technologies, develop their internal career and have access to great training.
Being a Scrum Project Manager, you will have to be very hands-on and work closely with the development teams to take full ownership on multiple projects. You will be required to be a self-starter, managing relevant internal stakeholders and third parties as well being the conduit between the management and development teams. You will need to use your experience of managing agile projects to ensure the team continuously delivers.
Key Skills of the Scrum Project Manager:
- Minimum 2-3 years in commercial Project Manager positions
- Have a good technical background
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies with Developers, Business Analysts and QA’s
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-Sufficient but comfortable in taking guidance
- Ability to know technical issues at a high level
- Team player
- Enjoy problem solving and be logical
- Certification in agile delivery – desirable
- Free Internal memberships and discounts
- Health Insurance
- Learning Budget
- Brand New Office
- Flexible working Hours
They are also expanding and moving into a brand new office around Spring of this year with huge progression opportunities.
Does this role sound interesting to you if so, please send your CV across as interviews are taking place immediately?
Role: Scrum Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000