Senior Frontend Developer
Exciting opportunity to join a large travel company based in Central London. My Client is looking for an Experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join the development team to help bring their digital platforms together in line with their business strategy. As a Senior Frontend Developer you will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies and agile methodologies.
Responsibilities to include;
- Define and contribute new coding standards for SEO, accessibility, performance and SLAs
- Responsive page layout with dynamic content
- Active Scrum team member
- Reviewing team members code
- Improve quality and performance
- Work with application team and Solution Designers to agree technical designs and Interfaces
A Senior Frontend Developer should have experience in;
- 6 years+ Experience as a Frontend Developer
- Experience with Frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue
- Experience with Redux of Flux
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with Node.js and/or Express
A Senior Frontend Developer would benefit from experience of;
- Experience with Git/Github
- Configuring package Managers (yarn and webpack)
- APIs & web debugging
Please send across your CV to apply.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)