Senior Java Developer – Central London
I am currently working with a global Insurance company, who are beginning their search for a Senior Java Developer to join their Central London office on a permanent basis. This Senior Java Developer will be working with a strong team, with a track record of delivering high quality applications, with emphasis on web site and web-based technology. The successful candidate will also be tasked with maintaining, improving and enhancing applications written in both traditional server and browser-based technologies.
This would also be an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to work on some high calibre projects, using the latest tech, within a large and rewarding company!
- Working effectively with the Development and Support Team Leads
- Adhere to the current high standards
- Creating unit tests
- Producing technical handover documents
- Communicating with the wider team in regards to the progress of projects
- Extensive Java Development experience
- JEE Application experience - Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- JPA or Hibernate
- Spring technologies
- Cloud architecture e.g: AWS or Azure
- Testing experience
- DevOps - Docker, Kuberneties, GitHub, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Anisble, Maven
Desired skills (but not essential):
- Preferably Insurance experience
- Spring MVC and Security experience
- Database design/tuning experience
If this role looks a good fit for you, send over your CV along with an application.
Interviews are taking place immediately!
Role: Senior Java developer
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent