Technical Business Analyst – 6 Month Contract
Major investment bank are searching for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team for their Central London head office. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working with both offshore and onsite teams in order to help develop and analyse the company’s bespoke regulatory reporting systems and trading platforms.
Business side experience
- Corporate Actions: Good understanding of the data and business process - Gloss Implementation
- Security Master: Good understanding and working experience with Equities (Mandatory)
- Trade Life Cycle : Candidates should understand complete trade life cycle especially post trade.
- Should understand T, T+1, T+2 process
- Should understand settlement and margin process
- Understanding “Stock Record” solution from Broadridge (Equity trade processing) (Nice to have)
- SWIFT messages: MT5XX and MT9XX
Technical side experience
- Should be able to write basic SQL for Data Analysis:
- SQL aggregate functions like COUNT, MIN, MAX, SUM and AVG.
- SQL string, date and time functions
- SQL keywords like DISTINCT, ORDER, WHERE, TOP, TABLE, VIEW, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE etc.,c.
- Pivot Table
- Basic knowledge on XML since a lot of data is in XML structure at BMO.
Please send across your CV to apply, interviews will be taking place immediately.
Daily Rate: £450-£500p/d
Length: 6 Months
Location: Central London