Technical Project Manager – 6 Month Contract – Public Sector
Technical Project Manager is required within the Public Sector to join a rapidly expanding team in the City of London. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be managing work for the service integration and design resources therefore you will need a good technical foundation in these areas along with experience in cloud delivery within the Public Sector.
Experience Needed Technical Project Manager:
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Project Manager experience
- Good understanding of cloud services and infrastructure, AWS an advantage
- Good working knowledge of software development and delivery
- Delivery of software and infrastructure projects
- Project Management with both traditional and agile experience
- Experience managing multiple suppliers and stakeholders
- Ability to be part of technical discussions and understand the context to allow for identification of possible project risks and issues
- Ability to know technical issues at a high level
- Ability to work with developers and Business Analysts
- Strong experience in working within the Public Sector - desirable
- NPPV level 3 - desirable
Additional requirements for the Technical Project Manager:
- Must have active SC Clearance as it will be working in a secure environment.
If you are interested in the role please send across your CV to apply, interviews will be taking place immediately.
Daily Rate: £500-£600 p/d
Length: 6 Months
Location: Central London