A global Insurance client are looking for a Technical Trainer and are building a new underwriting and admin system. The system is bespoke and created to manage the process of policies, such as governance of underwriting authorities, data validation and document generation.
The Technical Train is tasked to ensure users are fully trained on the new system as well as producing a training curriculum and supporting materials for future use.
- Identify training requirements for both the short and long term
- Create a training curriculum
- Layout a plan to create materials to support training including an E-Learning solution
- Define a standard training process once the system is active and it is BAU
- Layout a process to monitor the effective of the training
- Experience as a Technical Trainer in designing successful training programs
- Be well versed in standard training methods such as classroom training, E-Learning, Workshops etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- Familiar with an agile environment
- French or Italian would – desirable
Role: Technical Trainer
Rate: £250 - £300 P/D
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Central London